42 jira quick filter labels
What are SLAs? | Jira Service Management Cloud | Atlassian ... Jira Service Management provides powerful built-in SLAs (service level agreements), so teams can track how well they're meeting the level of service expected by their customers. Project admins can create SLA goals that specify the types of requests you want to track and the time it should take to resolve them. Best practices for change management | Jira Service ... How does Jira Service Management process email requests? Email process for POP, IMAP, cloud, and other email types; Change how emails are processed across service projects; Test your custom email channel connection; Change how you process emails in global mail settings; Manage your allowlist; About email logs in Jira Service Management
Filter active sprint by labels - Atlassian Community Feb 9, 2021 — You can add Quick Filters, which are JQL based, but you would have to add a Quick Filter for each label. Refer to: ...2 answers · 0 votes: Hi @Erwin Emondt You must access the board configuration and click on Board Settings:Then, you ...
Jira quick filter labels
Solved: Filter using Labels - Atlassian Community Jun 7, 2021 — How do I write a filter so it returns only items that contain two specific Labels? Right now, I have my filter written and selected my two ...3 answers · 3 votes: I figured it out! project = EXBA AND issuetype = Epic AND labels in (ccc_health_assessment) ... Can you add a quick filter based on Labels in Jira... - Atlassian ... Solved: I am trying to add a quick filter that will hide the stories that are tied to a specific label. When I've typed in the JQL of "labels !=1 answer · 1 vote: Hello Olivia, Welcome to Atlassian Community! When you created the quick filter "labels != outlier" it was properly returning the issues with a different ...
Jira quick filter labels. Can you add a quick filter based on Labels in Jira... - Atlassian ... Solved: I am trying to add a quick filter that will hide the stories that are tied to a specific label. When I've typed in the JQL of "labels !=1 answer · 1 vote: Hello Olivia, Welcome to Atlassian Community! When you created the quick filter "labels != outlier" it was properly returning the issues with a different ... Solved: Filter using Labels - Atlassian Community Jun 7, 2021 — How do I write a filter so it returns only items that contain two specific Labels? Right now, I have my filter written and selected my two ...3 answers · 3 votes: I figured it out! project = EXBA AND issuetype = Epic AND labels in (ccc_health_assessment) ...
Post a Comment for "42 jira quick filter labels"